The Backyard's Weekly Bird Walk locations are found in the Backyard Bird Report at the very end of the most recent report. Any cancellations will be posted here by 8am the day of the walk. Our first bird walks of the year are going out on Sunday February 4th and Tuesday February 6th. Locations will be posted to our next Bird Report.
Tuesday 12 June 2007
FATHER'S DAY, this Sunday June 17
Just a reminder that this Sunday June 17 is Father’s Day and if you need some great ideas as to what to get for your great dad, here are a few suggestions:
- bird feeder, a west coast cedar bird feeder for attracting all the birds in dads backyard, or how about a nyjer bird feeder to attract the beautiful bright yellow American Goldfinch. A new hummingbird feeder that does not leak or attract bees and ants might be good for dad.
- a hammock to help dad relax.
- binoculars, a new lightweight and clear set, instead of that heavy old set.
- how about something for his garden, like a birdbath.
- something practical, such as a big bag of his favorite birdseed.
- if you are undecided there is always a gift certificate so he can choose the right gift.
Many other great gift ideas for dad and we are open Sundays noon to 4:30.
Happy Father’s Day!